Tourism is the pillar of Seville’s economy and the city is now home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites, which sit amongst the city’s bustling cobbled streets and historic quarters. With its magnificent architecture, traditional culture and beautiful gardens, it is little wonder the Andalusian capital hosts almost 75 million tourists each year and was voted as the ‘Top City in the World to Visit in 2018’ by Lonely Planet. We work closely with a number of tourism companies to offer placements in Seville and across Andalusia.
The opportunities available will provide students with a managed experience that aims to increase their confidence and experience in the sector.
What to expect
- Assist in organising tours
- Opportunities to lead tours around the city
- Assist with tour admission
- Take on marketing responsibilities
- Support an international customer base